Saturday, November 7, 2009

How to use MYEG

What is MYEG? Myeg is a website where you can renew you car insurance and road tax online and the road tax will be delivered to your doorstep. I've just renewed my sister's car road tax a few days back by using Myeg and this how I did it.

First I go to www.myeg.com.my and click at first time user? register now link. Then when halfway fill in the registration form I called them up (because i don't know what to fill in some blanks) and a girl named Nurish answered and she told me to forget the online form, so I gave her my sister's car number, ic number and the details she needed. After that I made payment to Myeg and 3 hours later they called me up and sent over the road tax to me by hand. Not to forget they gave me special discount too. All done in a few hours time while sitting in front of my PC. No need to go out at all. Thumbs up !!

p/s : i wish i can find a girl this way, no need to go out at all. hahaha

No comments: