Saturday, April 25, 2009

Google Adsense vs Nuffnang

I have started this blog only a few months back. Since then I have tried Google Adsense, Nuffnang and Advertlets. I have stopped using Advertlets because I want to be eligible as a Glitterati member in Nuffnang.

So far my Google Adsense ads is going fine but my Nuffnang ads fails to load most of the time. I have no idea what is going on but it's definately not a good thing.

Now I have accumulated about USD20 (RM72) in my Google Adsense account, and for my Nuffnang account is about RM1.30. I know that these ads don't really work in low traffic but still you can notice the difference.

You guys at Nuffnang have to do something about this man, I cannot tahan already, want to buy a pack of cigarette also not enough. How lah ??

Tell me what you guys think ok.

No comments: