Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Making Money From Blogging

Many people started blogging just for fun or just to fill their spare times. Some just want to let people know about their daily life, some want to promote their product on their blog and some just don't have other better things to do (I'm in this last group).

Some has become very successful blogger, they are earning revenue from blogging with more than 10,000 visits to their blog daily. They are making good money ( from RM2500 to more than RM10,000 a month ). If you don't believe me, ask kennysia or liewcf. They are making good money with blogging.

If you ask me, I will tell you YES SIR ! I'm making money too. But only about RM0.25 a day from my google adsense and nuffnang. Ok lah for beginner like me. `Sikit2 lama2 jadi bukit'.

Hopefully from blogging I can buy this....


But now my target is to buy this.....

4 comments:

My Reality and Fantasy Journey said...

same as me, the only thing i need to buy something else lah, hehe

Anonymous said...

wow....very achiveable target ya...me too..kita kawan2 pakat ramai2 blogging for money..how is that?

Best Blogs Asia said...

Hehe, good luck with it...I'm a full time blogger in Asia too, but my advice is to choose a niche and write constantly about it...if you optimise your adverts correctly, you'll start to make money.

Unknown said...

make your blog useful to your readers. make a reason for them to come back to your blog again and again.