Friday, April 24, 2009

Smoking Is Killing Me

I have done many things in life that i really regret. But the thing that I regret the most is smoking. Why on earth I ever started to smoke man! Really stupid of me. Why i regret?
  1. Really waste of money ( 2 packs a day )
  2. Chest Pain
  3. Coughing
  4. Bad breath
  5. Need tooth scaling twice a year ( usually once a year )
  6. No stamina ( I can only jog for 100 meter max )
Why am I still smoking?
  1. If I don't smoke I can't go to toilet ( have to smoke while doing toilet job )
  2. Looks stupid chewing a straw in coffee shop ( smoking macho a bit )
  3. Supporting our government ( because of high tax in tobacco )
  4. Supporting our dentist
  5. Cheaper than smoking ganja
  6. Cigarette is legal ( I'm over 18 already )
  7. Lastly i got addicted a bit ( that's why I've been smoking for more than 10 years )
I can't cut down on smoking so I'm cutting down the nicotine level that goes in my body. This is how I do it..

I'm using cigarette filter which can be easily get at any 7 eleven outlet. Less than RM3. Cheap way to reduce nicotine input to my lungs.

This is the result after 5 sticks of cigarette....


Imagine those filters are my lungs. What a terrible lungs I have now. Moral of the story is DON'T quit smoking, USE cigarette filters.

Smoking is still killing me BUT it's killing me slowly now.

p/s : this is not the filter advertisement, just telling you guys about my smoking habit. but if the filter company want to pay me money also can.

1 comment:

Pjan said...

hehehe u'r so funny my friend..nicotine will make u and me addicted but tar will kill u and me..right now i can only reduce my tar usage by 0.02mg and nicotine by 0.03mg by smoking nusantara which is "malaysia duty not paid". Im not supporting goverment.keh keh keh keh