- Really waste of money ( 2 packs a day )
- Chest Pain
- Bad breath
- Need tooth scaling twice a year ( usually once a year )
- No stamina ( I can only jog for 100 meter max )
- If I don't smoke I can't go to toilet ( have to smoke while doing toilet job )
- Looks stupid chewing a straw in coffee shop ( smoking macho a bit )
- Supporting our government ( because of high tax in tobacco )
- Supporting our dentist
- Cheaper than smoking ganja
- Cigarette is legal ( I'm over 18 already )
- Lastly i got addicted a bit ( that's why I've been smoking for more than 10 years )
I'm using cigarette filter which can be easily get at any 7 eleven outlet. Less than RM3. Cheap way to reduce nicotine input to my lungs.
This is the result after 5 sticks of cigarette....
Imagine those filters are my lungs. What a terrible lungs I have now. Moral of the story is DON'T quit smoking, USE cigarette filters.
Smoking is still killing me BUT it's killing me slowly now.
p/s : this is not the filter advertisement, just telling you guys about my smoking habit. but if the filter company want to pay me money also can.