Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Martyrs


My brother recommended that I watch this movie Martyrs. So this morning since I can't sleep and got no other better things to do so I finally watched it.

This movie is very graphic, I mean this literally ( very violent, blood everywhere and can see some tits too) . I find this movie very .... no comment. If you guys haven't watched it, please watch it and let me know what you think about it.

By the way it's in French, find with the subtitle ok unless you can understand French.

3 comments:

My Reality and Fantasy Journey said...

bro, need help here, i dont know how to watch movie with subtitle, because, i cant understand what they talking, my english veli bad, i need the subtitle, how leh? i use torrent

The Aminos said...

I'll email to you the subtitle, give me your email address

He and She said...

"Martyrs" what does it mean??

ermmm Amino..
Is it a ghost story??