Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Blog Awards



Check this out guys, I received blog awards !! Yay!! Hooray!! No idea what makes me eligible for these awards but I proudly accepted them. These awards are from Claire. Thank you Claire though you ranked me at number 14th out of 15th, still I thank you. Now I have to follow the rules and the rules are : -

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

(I've done that Claire)

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


And now the awards goes to : (NOT in any order)

  1. armyofhope.blogspot.com
  2. pjans.net
  3. bemiesworld.blogspot.com
  4. akutakpeduli.com
  5. chloeling.com
  6. malaysiatonight.blogspot.com
  7. emotionsfeelingsthoughts.blogspot.com
  8. www.yapthomas.com
  9. chempaka85.blogspot.com
  10. missfiqa.blogspot.com
  11. white02.blogspot.com
  12. c-bok.blogspot.com
  13. borneolove.blogspot.com
  14. blogbabyblogger.blogspot.com
  15. azlishukri.blogspot.com
Hahaha, Go bloggers !!


6 comments:

Hope said...

Thank you my friend :)

Ida BorneoLove said...

thanx a bunch!!

azlishukri said...

terima kasih aminos

Zainal A. Kasim said...

Thank you bro. Ada hadiah melancung ke Hollywood tak? Macam yang TV3 bagi tu.....

Pjan said...

tag sudah ku jawab hahaha..any money for me hahaha

The Aminos said...

sorry semua, takda hadiah lah, keh3