Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Shoes And I

I've been visiting a few of the ladies blogs and find them always love talking about their shoes, especially when they just bought a new pair. They have like thousands pairs of shoes and still can't get enough of it. Shoes to women are like sex to men, men just can't get enough of sex (not me, I'm tired of it).

Now let me tell you about my shoes. Well, I dont wash shoes since schooling, I can put on the same shoes for the whole year perhaps more than a year. I can use the same shoes for almost all activities from walking around in shopping complex to clubbing in a very high class club. You can call me a cheap skate or a lazy bastard or what ever you like but this is me.

Want to see my shoes??? ......




I'm using this pair for more than a year now, hopefully they can last for a few more years. Another 4 more years perhaps. LOLz.....

2 comments:

My Reality and Fantasy Journey said...

you bro, i think its not that you dont have money to buy lah bro, but actually men is like that one. we dont really care bout shoes as long as we can still use it, but for me, i dont have money and i dont care much bout shoes, hehe

CuTe CoraL said...

guess what happen if ur shoes drop in to aquarium that full of fish?? hahahhaa