Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where is Aminos?

You guys don't see me in any photos in my blog right. Ever wonder why? Here are 3 reasons :-
  1. I'm usually the one holding the camera so no one to snap a photo of me, I can snap the photo of myself but it would NOT be a good photo.
  2. I HATE getting a hair cut, so my hair looks bad, no good for photo.
  3. I only have like 2 shirts and a pair of jeans, so you guys can only see me in the same outfit in every photos, that's NOT cool.
Well, since many have requested to see me on my blog, I will try to upload more photos of me in it soon. Before that I need to get a haircut and buy some more shirts from pasar malam.

2 comments:

Hope said...

Good idea

My Reality and Fantasy Journey said...

for low fee i can be your profesional photographer, hehehe