Sunday, February 22, 2009

Healthy Lifestyle

I eat a lot. I eat lots of meat, lots of junk food, lots of everything but I eat very less of vegetables. Not that I hate vegetables, it just that vegetables don't taste like chicken. Compare the taste of fried chicken and vegetable soup. Which one do you guys think taste better?

To make things worst, I don't exercise, I smoke 2 packs of cigarette a day and I always go to bed very late at night.

VERY UNHEALTHY lifestyle of mine... and I believe many of you guys out there are having the same way of living as I am.

Do we want to continue this unhealthy way of living??? the answer is YES. Why?? Because we all are lazy bastards and for lazy bastards like us this the cool way of life.

But I want to live like this and stay healthy, how do I do that?

Eat this ......


Vitamin E and Ginkgo. According to an expert if you take these 2 supplements you will be healthy and very smart too.

Vitamin E will be the vegetables.

Ginkgo will be the responsible one to make you smart. How? I don't really know. But I'm giving it a shot. Nothing to lose anyway.

No comments: