Thursday, February 12, 2009

My First And Only Car

I always wanted to have my own car but it's not easy to buy one being a jobless guy like me. It's not that I don't want to work but every time I applied for a job, they rejected my application. They said I'm asking for too much.

What the hell do they mean by that? ( RM15K a month salary and a Beemer for me to drive to work too much for them? ) I think it's reasonable for a position of technician in a factory right guys??

Maybe I'm just too good for them.

That didn't stop me from getting a car of my own so I have been saving money and finally have enough to buy one. I'm so excited about my first car and would like to share this experience with you guys.

Check this out... My very own car !!


Wah lau eh.. Cool or not? Any chicks want to have a ride, don't hesitate to email as long you pay for petrol. I'm jobless mah...

No comments: